Travelling Allowance Section
The duties of Traveling Allowance Section are :-
- Post Audit of-
- TA claims including advances of Air Force officers and Defence Civilians for moves on permanent duty/retirement /Ty. Duty/Course of instructions etc.
- TA claims in respect of Airmen and NCs(E) for moves on permanent posting/retirement.
- L.T.C. claims of A.F. Officers & civilians (Gazetted and non-gazetted).
- T.A. /L.T.C. claims of airmen for journeys by air between stations not connected by Rail.
- Conveyance allowance claims of AF personnel (except those dealt with in local audit).
- Conveyance allowance claims of D.S.C. personnel attached to A.F. Units/formations.
- Pre-audit of-
- Doubtful claims.
- L.T.C. claims of officers for cash claimed in lieu of warrants.
- TA claims of AF officers, Airmen & civilians for moves outside India.
- Audit of Railway warrants and Forms 'D'.
- Maintenance of Audit-cum-Demand register.
- Issue of No Demand Certificate of Officers and airmen.